Argyle Smile – Every Song

Hey, so this sounds good to me, but I don’t think it’s perfect. My favorite track from last weeks UkeTube

Also, you can hear him moving around on the A-string at the end of some of the progressions, sometimes moving up to Cadd9, and other times going up to the 7th fret. I think there may even be an Am7 in there. If you guys can clear it up I’ll change the chords. Otherwise, I think they’re right… I’m never sure on this stuff. Just holler if something’s wrong.

Every Song (Chords)

Argyle Smile on MySpace and Facebook

boughter

1. Zakulele July 31st, 2009 9:34 pm

One of my favorite tracks from Uketube as well.
    I’d like hear their EP, if I knew where to buy it.

2. boughter July 31st, 2009 9:51 pm

Ya, I’d like to buy some MP3s of theirs but I can’t find a download link. You can stream a bunch off their MySpace though, just, for whatever reason, they don’t have a Buy button… I’m going to try to see them whenever they have another show, I’ll try to ask them then.

3. Julia August 16th, 2009 6:05 pm

@boughter: If they answere you how to get their EP, could you post it here? I can´t even find a website apart from their Myspace page

4. boughter August 16th, 2009 6:12 pm

Julia: For sure. I wrote them a week or so back but never heard anything so keeping my eye out for a show. Looks like there’s one on the 30th in Costa Mesa. I’ll hit it up and see what they say.

5. Monica August 20th, 2009 8:26 pm

I heart Argyle Smile!

6. Argyle Smile (Jared.) August 20th, 2009 11:16 pm

Almost. On the intro dilly it’s a D7 instead of a D and the verse is G, Bm, Em, Cmaj7. Sorry for those not being able to find our EP yet. I will get in contact with any that have tried to get ahold of us on the Myspace and we can send them out in the mail. We will be on iTunes, but are still working on it at the moment.

-jared.
    argyle smile.

7. boughter August 20th, 2009 11:57 pm

Thanks Jared, knew I was a bit off. Looking forward to seeing you guys pretty soon here, I’ll put up a new chart. Is it D7 throughout? For some reason the last one on each “intro” part sounds like a regular D, but my ear’s not the best at this kind of thing.

8. Rolf December 19th, 2009 5:27 pm

I see that this group’s EP is now available on US iTunes under Argyle Smile – sounds great, fresh sound.

9. boughter December 20th, 2009 12:10 am

Good find, it’s also on Amazon. A very solid EP.