Blank Ukulele Tab

Blank Ukulele Tab (PDF)

Big Blank Ukulele Tab (PDF)

A couple of PDFs of blank ukulele tabs for you to print out and scribble on.

1. Armelle February 11th, 2009 9:30 pm

Nice ! At least I’m not going to have any trouble trying to play that one :-)

2. LonnaB February 11th, 2009 9:44 pm

Very useful, Woodshed.

You should see some of the tabs I’ve scribbled into notebooks- it’s a mess!

BTW, Little B is knocking the socks off people with your arrangement of the Star Spangled Banner.

3. Woodshed February 11th, 2009 10:01 pm

Armelle: LMAO!

Lonna: That’s great to hear.

4. Fraukje February 12th, 2009 3:15 pm

Thanks man! That’s alot better than drawing my own lines on a plain piece of paper =D

5. Woodshed February 12th, 2009 6:51 pm

Fraukje: Glad to help.

6. Andy Brockman February 12th, 2009 7:41 pm

The ladies at the Ann Arbor – Ypsilanti Ukulele group told me about these chord stamps. You might have something like this listed, but I thought someone might want to have a link on the same page as the blank TABs.

7. Rennie February 13th, 2009 2:25 am

Ann Arbor – Ypsilanti Ukulele group?!
    That’s awesome!
    I just might have to check that out sometime soon…

8. andrew February 13th, 2009 6:31 pm

heyyyy, not to give out my address, but i definitely live in ann arbor, and had nooooo idea there was an ann arbor- ypsilanti ukulele group. does anyone know more about it, or if it’s a group i could meet up with?

9. Woodshed February 13th, 2009 8:23 pm

Andy: Or there’s these self inking stamps. Or I have one of these for a bit of homemade charm.

Looks like you’ve picked up a couple of new members for the uke group.

Rennie and andrew: Info on it here.

10. Gary Peare February 13th, 2009 10:12 pm

Al, These are not blank. These are clever ukulele transcriptions of John Cage’s 4′ 3″ http://tinyurl.com/2uunqp Cheeky!

11. zym February 14th, 2009 12:12 am

wow – you’ve tabbed the best bits from all my favourite songs!

12. Woodshed February 14th, 2009 11:36 am

Gary: I think that’s one of those ‘impossible to play on the ukulele tunes’. Here’s the score for it. No chance.

zym: That site just reminded me of my favourite silent bit in a song: The Long Pigs’ She Said. 90s classic.

13. hillfield February 20th, 2009 10:58 am

brilliant, Al!

I never got round to doing this for myself, and have since got a transcribing job to do on my own demos now, so will use them to transcribe myself!

quick question – what software do you use for your transcriptions? is it pricey?

14. Woodshed February 21st, 2009 3:47 pm

hillfield: I use Guitar Pro 5 (I wrote a review of it here. It costs 60 Euros (about $80). If you want a free alternative, try PowerTab.