After last week’s Tiny Tim heart attack ukulele, this week sees a bunch of ukuleles with rather more modest claims to fame. But they’re very nice ukes. And plenty of very nice, none famous, ukuleles too. I should get a job as a banker so I can be incompetent and walk away with millions because I need all of these:
– Martin Tenor ukulele signed by Chris Martin. No, not that Chris Martin. Chris Martin as in C.F. Martin IV.
– Gibson Tenor once owned by Harry Von Zell: Yes, THE Harry Von Zell.
– Martin once owned by Al Hendrickson: Off of Benny Goodman and Artie Shaw.
– 1920s Gibson Style 3: Love the colour of it.
– 1920s Koa Taropatch: Restored by Jake Wildwood.
– 1930s Dobro
– Tangi Violin Ukulele: Why did they stop making something that cool?
– Balalaika adapted to play like a ukulele.
– Photo of a guy playing the uke whilst hanging off a horse.