2. Le Domino – Surely the coolest ukulele ever made.
3. National Resonator – So I can play as loud as a banjolele without having to play a banjolele.
4. G-String James Hill Custom – Because if I get one then I’ll definitely be able to play like James Hill.
5. Martin Style 3 – They appeal to me more than the 5K. Don’t have quite the same air of conspicuous consumption.
6. Pono Mango Pineapple – In the past I’ve been less than enthusiastic about spalted mango and pineapple ukuleles. But I still want one of these.
8. Brunswick Telecaster – I’m too cheap to get a K-Wave, so this will do nicely.
9. Obama with uke dashboard doll – The phrase ‘Only in America’ was invented for items like this. I don’t think there are many people buying Gordon-Brown-plays-the-bassoon hood ornaments.
What’s on your shopping list?