The Hidden Lake Estate Sale looks like a mine of great vintage ukes including this William Eden custom tenor. But the real stroke of genius is that they’re offering a weekend getaway where you can try out all the instruments for yourself.
Oh crap, the Kala UBass has hit the UK.
This uke is advertised as a “1910’s Nunes Ukulele”. But I don’t remember ever seeing a fretboard like that on an instrument that old.
A shoebox full of fascinating ukulele photos knocking around this week:
– African American man with ukulele #1
– African American man with ukulele #2
– African American woman with ukulele.
– Farm girls
– Lynne Thorne ukulele pin-up.
– Teenage girl playing a ukulele.