Bossa has made her much anticipated return just in time for a Christmas podcast. And she’s put together an excellent selection of Christmas and non-Christmas tracks. As always, there’s plenty of swearing so those with sensitive ears should tread carefully. If you want to listen until the first swearword, you can safely enjoy the first six seconds.
You can find a full list of the podcasts here.
The full line-up is:
1. Mad Tea Party – Oh Shit It’s Christmastime
You can buy this track on their Bandcamp.
2. Cosmo – Strike! Occupy! Resist!
3. Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain – Wenceslas/Canticle
4. Manitoba Hal – Dig Me A Grave
From his album Huckster available on Bandcamp
5. Karv Samosa – Lie to Anja
6. Keston Cobblers’ Club – A Sussex Carol
Available free on Bandcamp.
7. Helen Arney – Never Built A Snowman
8. Ballard C Boyd – A Christmas Lullaby
9. Craig Robertson – Xmas
10. Pussy Jazz – Accidently
11. The Autumn Lo – Angels We Have Heard On High
12. The Bobby McGees – Sub Santalales