Time for the slightly belated (but only because it’s a stupid month) February edition of the Uke Hunt podcast. No feature segment this month but it’s packed with excellent tunes (including one from my current favourite uke album from Spring Breakup It’s Not You, It’s Me) and the usual quota of potty language. Thanks, as always to the artists for letting us use their tracks and to everyone who has taken the time to leave a review on iTunes.
You can find a full list of the podcasts here.
The full playlist:
2. Spring Breakup – It’s Not Me, It’s You
3. Todd Baio – Old Time Blues, New Time Cheer
4. Craig Robertson – I Can Make Elephants Disappear
5. Doug Hoyer featuring Jessica Jalbert – Oh, The Wind Will Blow
6. Lloyd Gabriel – There’s Nothing Funny About A Ukulele
7. Howlin’ Hobbit – For An Old Man
8. Luke Fitzpatrick – Ocean Waves
9. Uke’s Not Dead – Uke! Authority
10. Ezza Rose – 2%
11. Ukulele Sunnyboy – On A Sunny Day
12. Jo Stephenson – PCS-O-S
13. Ukestar – Battle Song
14. Tricity Vogue – Big Band Blues