– the Spark & the Fire by Leftover Cuties.
– Keston Cobblers’ Club hop on a bus with Bob Harris to launch their new EP: A Scene of Plenty.
– Calamitous Liaisons by Tricity Vogue.
– R&B singer and jazz trumpeter has a new EP for free: Sam Trump Plays The Uke (download is at the bottom of the page).
– Answer Sheet – Chapter I : Istas Promenade.
– Amanda Palmer talking a lot about ukuleles.
– In case you were wondering about the source The Independent‘s claim that, “a Frank Skinner-inspired ukulele craze has actually led to an unwanted surplus of the instruments being sold for as little £1.12 on eBay.” It’s the parody news site The Daily Mash.
– Former teacher, 104, remembers Johnny Cash’s school days: “He had a sweet smile and he played the ukulele. He brought it to school.”
Blood analysis of a UAS sufferer. Are we closer to a cure?