- the Spark & the Fire by Leftover Cuties.
- Keston Cobblers’ Club hop on a bus with Bob Harris to launch their new EP: A Scene of Plenty.
- Calamitous Liaisons by Tricity Vogue.
- R&B singer and jazz trumpeter has a new EP for free: Sam Trump Plays The Uke (download is at the bottom of the page).
- Answer Sheet – Chapter I : Istas Promenade.
- Amanda Palmer talking a lot about ukuleles.
- In case you were wondering about the source The Independent‘s claim that, “a Frank Skinner-inspired ukulele craze has actually led to an unwanted surplus of the instruments being sold for as little £1.12 on eBay.” It’s the parody news site The Daily Mash.
- Former teacher, 104, remembers Johnny Cash’s school days: “He had a sweet smile and he played the ukulele. He brought it to school.”
Blood analysis of a UAS sufferer. Are we closer to a cure?