– Grab a piece of paper
– Display your uke knowledge
– Check the answers here (no peeking)
– Leave your score in the comments along with your dangs/woohoos.
Name That Chord
What chords are these on a standard C-tuned (gCEA) ukulele?
Name That Celeb
Which famous person is ukuleling in these pictures?
Name That Lyric
In which popular ukulele song do these lyrics appear?
11. Oh, tiptoe from the garden / By the garden of the willow tree
12. Where troubles melt like lemon drops / High above the chimney top / That’s where you’ll find me
13. Lips that once were mine / Tender eyes that shine
14. Turned up nose / Turned down hose / Flapper, yes sir, one of those
15. Lets get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France / Lets get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance
Name That Ukulele
What brand are these ukuleles? (You don’t have to name the model but I’ll be suitably impressed if you do)
Name That Note
In tab for standard C-tuning (gCEA) what notes are these? (e.g. C, D, Eb)
Name That Cover
Which act are these ukulele orchestras covering?
26. Trellebelle Ukulele Orchestra
27. Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain
28. Sinfonico Honolulu
29. Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra
30. The West Cork Ukulele Orchestra